Parent Issue Resolution Process
Alain Locke Charter School is committed to being responsive to your concerns and we want to answer any questions or concerns about your child’s education or school operations. Please follow the procedures outlined below to ensure all issues or concerns are addressed in a timely manner:
Contact the main office at 773-265-7232. If you are unable to reach someone directly, please leave a voicemail message with your contact information and a summary of your question or concern.
Submit your written question or concern to the school principal via email at email@example.com.
Use the online contact form on our school website at https://www.alainlocke.org/contact/ to submit your question or concern.
Please allow some time for the school administrator or appropriate school staff member to investigate your concern before giving you a reply.
If you have concerns about your child’s academic performance, you should discuss the matter with your child’s instructor first. If the concern has not been resolved with your child’s instructor, then you should contact the main office at 773-265-7232 and request to address the matter with a school administrator.
Additional school contact information for parents:
- Patrick Love (Principal) | firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-265-7233
- Vonyell Foster (Dean of Students and Operations) | email@example.com or 773-265-7255
- Jeanette Porter (School Manager) | firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-265-7232
- Eboni Harris (Case Manager) | email@example.com or 773-265-7243
- Tiffany Harrell (Higher Education and Career Counselor) | firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-265-7249
The Alain Locke school board can be contacted directly via email at email@example.com.